Monday 4 October 2010

text descriptive animal



Well alright friends, i'd like to tell you something about my pet
My first pet was a rabbit, his name buffo. My rabbit is very funny, my rabbit fur is gray. He has long ears. he kind of american rex. My rabbit food is spinach that every day I give every morning and night. My rabbit also has a thick fur like a carpet, then the Indonesian people call it my kind of rabbit is rabbit fur rug. I gave him a place to stay for bed and others. buffo residence has two parts. which one to boffo and the like and which one for my other rabbit. if I have time, I definitely play with buffo.
My second pet hamsters are two types of winter white. my hamster is no less funny with my rabbits, especially when he bit my hand when I feed. my hamster food are seeds that are ripe sun. my hamster cage is an aquarium in Cover with sawdust equipped with hamster toys, such as hallways and hamsters carousel. I drink a day to feed cdan once. for the size of a hamster, my hamster has fur that is thick. my hamster fur color is gray with black lines.
 That's all I think. Thanks for your attention

No comments:

Post a Comment